1. Fly fishing only- Bait and spinning are prohibited
2. All persons fishing the Associations waters must hold a valid EA rod licence
3. Fish under 9” below Tiverton and under 8” above Tiverton must be returned
4. No more than 4 fish can be kept in any one day. Catch and release and barbless hooks are strongly encouraged
5. Observe the countryside code
6. Salmon fishing (fly only) is ONLY permitted on the associations own water which stretches from Headweir (just upstream from N Devon link road) to Tiverton Castle ( Field behind Morrison’s) on the left bank only.
7. Other than the Association’s own water (a) Priority must be given to Riparian owners fishing for salmon (b) No hooks larger that size 12 are to be used and (c) Anglers must not be in possession of salmon fishing equipment.
8. Members may fish for Grayling (fly only) during the Trout close season on the Association waters only.(See the beats section with the area marked brown ie by Morrisons).
9. Guests may only fish if accompanied by a member
10. The committee of the association has the power to expel members breaking the association rules
11. All persons purchasing a ticket to fish shall be deemed to have read and accepted these rules.
NB Membership runs from 1st Jaunuary each year.
Membership is strictly for those who reside in the post code area of EX16. You can apply for membership through Bulpins Newsagent, 18 Westexe North ,Tiverton
01884 253010 and an annual subscription is £30 for an adult, OAP £10 and £5 for a junior (under18).